Onda oBook10 SE is the latest hybrid of the Chinese company, which palcuje under the control of Remix OS 2.0 and is equipped with components of the older generation. The equipment is available including in-shop GearBest. Price has been set at $ 142.05, which after conversion and aggregating VAT gives us about 700 zlotys (price calculated using Google, and thus may vary slightly when buying). Shop performs free shipping goods to Polish. In this price you receive device palcujące under the control of Remix OS 2.0, wherein for the smooth operation corresponds to an Intel Atom Z3735F, or 4-CSF (4-threading) processor with a clock frequency of 1.33 GHz to 1.86 GHz, combined with 2 GB RAM. The image is presented in WXGA (1280 x 720 pixels) on the 10.1-inch display. As you can see in the pictures, the tablet also has a docking station that connects to the device via the magnetic connector LPT. The station is the only full-size USB port.
SE specification Onda oBook10
- System: Remix OS 2.0 (Android 5.1 Lollipop);
- Screen: 10.1, WVGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels);
- :: SoC Intel Atom Z3735F, 4-core (4-thread) with a clock frequency of 1.33 GHz to 1.86 GHz;
- GPU: Intel HD Graphic (GEN7);
- RAM: 2 GB;
- Internal memory: 32 GB;
- microSD yes – up to 128 GB;
- Camera: 2MP;
- Battery: 5400 mAh;
- Housing: metal;
- Communication: HDMI, USB, microUSB, Bluetooth, WiFi module.