A smartwatch company Vector Watch, they offer 30-day battery life has released its Universal Windows 10 companion app today. The new Windows 10 Mobile app allowing you to customize your Vector Watch directly from Windows 10 devices, it sends the notification to the watch, track activities, set goals, set alarms and install cool watch faces.
This is the first release for the app and include:
- Windows 10 Mobile Support (RS Insider not supported)
- Notifications that get dismissed from the watch will automatically be dismissed from the phone as well. You also have the option to not dismiss them from the phone.
- VOS (Vector OS) Update – Notifications with non-English characters and diacritics now displayed on watch
- Activity Tracking improvements – Detailed Sleep data is now available in the activity graph
- Restore user data (Alarms and User Biometric Data) after reinstalling the app
- New Music app – Please remember to open the Groove Music app on the phone beforehand
- New apps: NEST, Wunderlist, Evernote
- Improved Timezone stream for DST (Daylight Savings Time)
- Improved OTA (Over The Air) updates stability – Retry button in case of update failure
- Improved phone – watch connectivity
- Improved notifications and calls (will reach your watch faster than before)
- New watch faces now available in the store
- Compatibility with the Watchface Maker
- Facebook & Twitter Streams now have icons
- Tested on the most popular Microsoft Lumia devices, such as 640XL, 950 and 950 XL
- Enabled pairing from the app U
- npairing from the watch now triggers unpairing from the phone >- Various UI improvements and bugfixes
Latest reports from several sources indicate that the company is on the plan to bring it to iOS and Android. You can buy Vector Watch for $299 directly from the company’s website.
- Vector Watch (W10) | Windows | Universal App | Windows Store, Free