– Processor Mediatek Helio P20 – 8 cores ARM Cortex-A53 2,3 GHz, Mali-T880 MP2 900 MHz
– Memory 6 + 32 GB
– Screen 5.5 “FHD, frameless with 3D-rounded glass edges
– Support 4G LTE networks
– Main camera – high-sensitivity 12MP sensor with unique aperture f / 1.7, 8MP rear
– Fully metal housing
– NFC, Bluetooth 4.1
– High-quality sound in the speakers. AAC and professional HD NXP Sound Effects (division dedicated to electronic components, the roots of which go from Philips)
– 3.5mm headphone support digital audio output through the connector USB TYPE-C
– Support for fast charging PE + Quick Charge 3.0, 5 minutes of charging is enough for 4 hours of call time.
– Support OTG
– Modern connector USB TYPE-C
– Fingerprint scanner
– Smart button to change to a notification profile.
“A marked evolution of the successful MediaTek Helio P10, MediaTek’s first performance-range SoC in their top-tier MediaTek Helio family of processors, the MediaTek Helio P20 is built on a 16nm process node and offers 25% better power efficiency, higher processing performance and our most advanced camera / video features to date. MediaTek Helio P20 also offers significant multitasking and multimedia improvements thanks to its new LPDDR4X memory support.”