1. Solved issue that can’t call up the virtual keyboard when connected such Bluetooth or airmouse devices(Must Restore factory settings).
2. Added support to multicast screen.
3. Removed the power key define on the settings
4. Removed zidoorepo in the “Settings–>About”
5. Modify the poweroff UI, more easy to operate it, Can define the power key actions.
6. Improve the virtual mouse, fix the bug of repeat disappear and appear.
7. It can show the video information with pressing the ‘O’ on the remote control in the native player.
8. Optimized kodi, add auto-reflash framerate; pre-installed the related dependent library for the addon.
9. Solved the issue that only can identify two usb storage in one usb port.
10. Added support for RII i8 and RII i25 airmouse.
11. Solved it cannot save system volume in settings.
12. ZIDOO Media center
a. Optimized the reflash the UI when the storage plug out.
b. Optimized the loading issue with long time or failure, especially for adding device in the form of the host name on SAMBA.
c. Fix the error on the device listbar when plug out device quickly.
d. Optimized the support to save mounted device, to prevent users from wrong operation.
e. Solved reading the label name distortion on USB device.
f. Solved appear “unknown error” when open folder on the SAMBA device.
g. Fix the bug of the storage plug in dialog didn’t disapper.
h. Solved no response and interface stucked when used Quick Search way to search frequently.
i. Optimized the acquisition mode for USB device volume label.
j. Solved device flashes back sometime when entering SMB with Address mode.
OTA zip file
How to upgrade: http://blog.zidoo.tv/2015/02/how-to-…o-x9-firmware/
Note:V1.0.32 will not be release root version, we will release a root tool soon
First in the forum to Gray scale test three days,if no problem,Then push the OTA online update.